||Manager of Area Assigned
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Parts Ordering:
Order and return parts as required.
Completed as required.
- Tools and Equipment:
All tools or equipment must be used in the proper manner.
The completion of jobs within the standard times provided by Walker Machinery.
Use established "best practices" techniques to perform job responsibilities.
- Work Area Maintenance:
All general cleanliness and housekeeping guidelines are to be adhered to.
It is everyone’s obligation to work safely and to correct unsafe acts, practices and/or conditions for the protection of one’s self and others.
- Other Duties:
Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school/technical school
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to perform the skills required to complete assigned duties.
- Required to be familiar with and use all tools common to these duties.
- Required to use appropriate judgment when performing and planning to perform his/her tasks.
- May be called upon to assist Field Mechanics.
- As needed to grow in skills and abilities as indicated by Supervisor.
- Will be required to stand, walk, stoop and squat at various times throughout every work shift as needed to perform the reconditioning of components.
- Must be capable of exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly; and may be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment
- As required per specifications outlined in the Cecil I. Walker Machinery Co. Safety Manual.
- Exposed to a combination of normal indoor and outdoor service environments.