Thank you for your interest in working for us. Here is what you can expect from this web site:
- Click on Career Opportunities in the above menu to view open positions.
Select the City you would like to work in and then
Click on the titles to view the job descriptions.
- Click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW! to apply for a position.
The application process can take up to 60 to 90 minutes to complete.
- You will be asked to enter a password, and once this page has been submitted you will then be given an ApplicationID.
Please make note of them so you will be able to reenter the website if you are unable to complete
the process at this time.
- You can stop and reenter the process where you left off using your login and password.
You cannot view or edit completed sections.
- After clicking on CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW, you will be asked some general questions
pertaining to employment.
- Next, you will be asked some affirmative action questions. These questions are voluntary;
therefore not answering them will not affect your chances of employment.
- You will then be asked to fill out the online application form, which is mandatory.
Optionally, you can attach a resume to provide additional information.
- Upon completing the application form, you will be asked to review and electronically
sign that you agree to a background check, a physical and a drug screen.
- The next step is the pre-employment assessment, which is divided into sections.
You cannot go back to completed sections. Some sections are timed - you will be
informed of the time allowed. Note: you may be asked to take additional assessments
during the hiring process depending on the job.
- When you have completed both the application and the assessment you are finished
at this time. You will receive a message thanking you for applying when you have
finished. We will not be able to access your application information until you have
gone completely through the process.
- At this point the hiring manager will look at your information. The hiring manager
will contact you only if he/she is interested in interviewing you.